Monday, January 29, 2007

You Can Have Abounding Life!!!

Choose LIFE!
Bishop Jerry D. Wright
Sunday, January 28, 2007
text: Deu: 30; John 10:7-14

What does it MEAN to have abounding life? How can you get it? Surveys were taken from U.S. citizens who were over the age of 90 and they plainly stated if they had to live their live over again the number one thing that they would do would be to spend more time reflecting and carefully making decisions. That was closely followed by the desire to have taken more risk. Third, they wanted to invest their energy and time into lasting activities and into their families. The same questions was posed to college students who were on the verge of entering corporate America. The number one response they gave for what they desired out of their life was Success in their chosen career. How would you answer this question? The reason I ask is because your answer could very well be the key reason to where your soul makes its ultimate resting place. Abundant life can't be attained through Revlon, medicines, vitamins, or even having children. It can only be attained through a relationship with Jesus Christ. If you're interesting in getting "hooked up" with the right answer to every question you have ever asked then you need to get in touch with Jesus.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi
My name is Tim Gearhart and I have been thinking since I have Open A website called chatalkie.com,It is a

Cummunity Site But well taken care of.
I watch over this site to make sure certain things do not come thru my website,Iam Making a Place for

any church that would feel at home and would not worry about all the junk that is out there like

facebook,myspace,and youtube,There is a big differance between them and me,those site just allow anything

to be put on there ,their more worried about a profite,My site is free,and it works off donations from the

users.I can Tell you this ,I think if you would visit my website i think it would have alot to offer to

your church and many othere churches,and it would give a safe place to keep in touch with your church

friends from all over the world and family.Now there is one more good thing about this your church would

have some rights to the area,I would give admin rights to this area,and your pastor would have to let me no

who he would like to have admin rights,but the persons he give admin rights to would have to be register

with chatalkie.com,that is the only way I could do this.So PLease check it out i have made a Group area for

your church Just to show you how it would look,I also think this would be a good way to reach people,I also

have some members of my family on here and friends and it seems to be growing just about every week,But I

would love to see the churches find there place here at chatalkie and i will help as much as i can to give

you what your church needs here at chatalkie,Just A note My Wife and daughters Belong to god and have been

for along time,so for myself i also beleave in the lord my god,Iam just trying to give something back,and i

feel in my heart i can make this a good place for everyone thank you for your time,and i hope to see you on

the website and please and feel free to give me your advice on the site to make it better i have been

adding alot of new mods,and it does cost for the mods but just bare with me thru the next few month it will

get alot better and alot to offer to the church family and the new members that sign up.
here is the url www.chatalkie.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home